Countdown to Kindergarten
Vision, Mission, Belief Statements
Enabling every child to reach their full potential
Alto Mission Statement
The Alto School Family, in the spirit of high expectations, will give all students a foundation of knowledge and life skills necessary to engage in a lifetime of learning in order to successfully meet the challenges of our changing world.
We believe in:
- Making the students our first priority.
- Students and staff having a right to a safe and orderly learning environment
- High expectations & Quality Instruction.
- Partnerships with home, school and community.
- Appropriate individualized learning experiences.
- Developing the greatest potential in every child.
- Promoting our core values of trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, integrity, fairness, and caring.